This three hour workshop hosted by the talented Kim Fenton of Unwind Knit and Fibre (Molly’s Lane) is for fearless beginners who want to take knitting to a new level. It is perfect for students who have just learned how to knit, who used to knit but need a refresher or those who at least know how to cast on and off.
In this interactive class, we will cover:
- Needle basics – which needle when?
- Pattern basics – what is a p1tbl, anyways??
- Looking at yarn – can a substitution be made?
- I need one of those thingies – What’s in your toolkit?
- Understanding gauge
- Finding a go to cast on
- Which cast off is best?
What to bring:
- Questions about yarn, needles, patterns, gauge.
- Yarn and appropriate needles to practice cast on AND/OR a knitting sample ready to practice cast off
Date: Saturday, April 8, 2017
Time: 10am – 1pm
Cost: $35, and supplies
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Class registration is open until 48 hours prior to the start of the event. Register today by cheque or credit card using the form below to reserve your spot. (Credit card transactions are done through PayPal but you do not need a PayPal account to use it.)